Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Shel Silverstein, songwriter

Shel Silverstein (September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999) kept a low profile but cast a long shadow. Silverstein was a true Renaissance man who was accomplished in several fields including songwriting.


"The Winner" performed by Bobby Bare
Words and Music by Shel Silverstein


"A Boy Named Sue" performed by Johnny Cash
Words and Music by Shel Silverstein


"Cover of the Rolling Stone" performed by Dr. Hook
Words and Music by Shel Silverstein


"One's On the Way" performed by Loretta Lynn and the Muppets
Words and Music by Shel Silverstein

3 Comments:

At January 29, 2018 at 8:04 PM , Blogger Toni444 said...

Wow, this is quite amazing. I think it would be that many people still find these stories.


m8bet

m8bet

บาคาร่า

 
At August 19, 2018 at 10:18 PM , Blogger น้องส้มส้ม said...

I have come to this clip. I like it very much. I think this clip is very good. And many people think that this clip is good with me. บาคาร่า

 
At March 18, 2020 at 11:05 AM , Blogger Godness said...

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing gamesanookth

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home